Date and Time
Date(s) - Wed, Sep 25, 2019
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
This event will be hosted at:
Terry Hills Golf Course, 5122 Clinton Street Rd, Batavia NY
Every year we celebrate the benefits of being part of a PCC!
September’s event features:
- Headquarters Speaker Christopher Karpenko, Executive Director of Brand Marketing
- Video message from USPS Postmaster General Megan J. Brennan
- Catered lunch in an elegant setting
- Networking opportunities! Interact with like-minded business people. Whether you are establishing a new business or growing an existing one, form mutually beneficial relationships with minimal cost to your business!
- Educational session on Informed Visibility! Learn about the technology and innovation the Postal Service has deployed for a full snapshot of our network and operations.
- Be entered for a chance to win a registration to the National Postal Forum! The event will be held April 26 – 29, 2020 at Orlando World Center Marriott
Bookings are closed for this event.